Ad Code

Ticker

6/random/ticker-posts

GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT APPROVAL PROCESS - 2020

 Google Adsense Account Approval Process- 2020

As we all know that AdSense is one of the best advertising networks. Till now, the AdSense getting approval process was simple: You just have to create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start earning money.



Before knowing the steps how to apply for Adsense I want you should have known these points which are considered as a first step to do before applying for Adsense




      Important Things To do Before Applying For Adsense

    1. Get Your Website Indexed By Google –
    This should be your first step when you going to apply for AdSense. Before moving on to other parameters AdSense makes sure that your website is indexed in Google. You can also submit your site manually, for indexing to Google through the Webmaster.

    2. Unique and High-Quality content
    This point is marked by Google as a priority that must every blog has.
    Unique and high-quality content is like a traffic booster that you should always maintain not only for AdSense approval but to rank your blog post on Google.
    Always try to cover all points and give a detail explanation in easy way so that visitor fascinates with your content and always being engaged by your blog You can only get visitors to your site if you provide values content to their problems and indirectly a large audience visiting your site will result in generating high revenue from AdSense!!.


    3. Must have these pages in your site
    Creating and Linking important pages to your website are very important from Google’s perspective.
    You must have at least these much pages-
    If you have not created these and want to apply for AdSense approval then before applying immediately create it, If you want to know how to create them then click on the links

    4. Focusing On Number Of Blog Posts Or Content

    Many of you are puzzled about what should be at least no post be there to get Adsense Approval. Well, my experience says that 5-10 is enough but has a good length of around 500-800 words for easily getting approval.
    You will certainly hear that there should be at least 50 posts before applying for Adsense otherwise your application will be rejected. But believe me when I started the first blog I've only written 8 posts in a month, and I'm also puzzled in that if I've written 8 posts in a month, and what about 50 posts, my blog reveals that it's "Your blog is eligible to get AdSense" So I sign up in google Adsense and submit my blog for the review, and I was delighted to see that within two weeks the mail was arriving, saying me congratulations that my request has been accepted now t I can place ads on my site.


    5. Building Up Traffic
    Most bloggers mention or you usually hear that traffic is important for approval of google Adsense but as per my experience, I get approval when my traffic was between 60 to 100.google never focuses on traffic but, yeah! your traffic should not be neutral, if it is 50+ it's fine. but if you want to earn in dollars than you would certainly concentrate on traffic, the more the traffic more will be earning
    Now coming to the main topic


      Process For getting Adsense Approval

    From now on, AdSense has changed the AdSense approval process and made it easy for new publishers. Here are the steps for the new account approval process: Normally, it would take 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money.
    It may happen that as you add code on your blog, that will be showing blank ads. Wait for few minutes for updating your ads.



    Here is the process for AdSense approval:
    • Sign Up for an AdSense account through AdSense.com. You have to provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
    • Login to AdSense account, and creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog(In HTML between the head tag).
    • It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads till approval comes.
    • After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
    • Now you can create ads unit or place auto ads where you want.
    • Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
    • Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
    • Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning.
    If you have any doubt feels free to comment or contact me directly to my contact form

    Post a Comment

    7 Comments

    1. Help me i am not getting AdSense approval
      Pls help me

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. could you please provide me link or name of your blog so that I could help you

        Delete
    2. Pls help me, i'm yet to get AdSense approval

      ReplyDelete
    3. Pls help me, i'm yet to be approved by adsense. my url is thenews.ng and inafricatoday.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Go through the tips I had shared in my post and follow it, surely you will find it helpful. By the way if you want any further query(personally) you can contact me through contact us page.

      ReplyDelete

    Any Comment having the intention of spamming will not publish nor any irrelevant advertisment link will allow in the comment. Thanks!

    Ad Code